To get back in my writing swing, let’s see if I can keep up early morning blogging. One of my biggest things is that I have all these dreams, but I sometimes lack the follow through. On an old episode of The Office, Michael had a butt load of money stacked in his shoe (funds which I believe he had dishonestly gained from an old aunt or his granny), and he pulled it all out to host an extravaganzza to celebrate the departure of his nemesis , Toby. I like that conviction. I’m the worst saver. I’m all carpe diem. There are certain existential facets of life where I really had a bead on the long game, but things that are practical, not so much. Let’s see if these daily affirmations and such give me soem sort of accountability.
- I’ve gotta get the final information on my student loans so that I can begin school in September.
- I have to call the MVA. Long story, but I’ve got a bunch to do with that foolishness
- I’m entering the Boston Review Short Story Contest again this year, so I have to start on my writing and honestly, research a topic.
- Gotta craft a game plan to stop being fat. And lazy. Part of the reason I haven’t lost a pound is because the gym isn’t in my house. And I have the willpower shares all the characteristics of a jellyfish spine.
- Gonna do my morning meditation AFTER my early morning parent conference.
I can do this guys. I’m crossing mah fingers, toes and butt cheeks. That’s a LOT of crossing.