There’s the life I have, the life I want, and the road connecting the two. I’m literally exhausted. A few short weeks ago, I was banging out 4-5 blog posts a week. These last few weeks, I’ve been struggling to get two. Of course, this is due in part to the fact that I’m spreading my wings and working on other writing projects. Fear not. I’ll NEVER abandon blogging. I don’t even wish that I wasn’t so busy. I just wish:
- for 25 hour days and 8 day weeks (with only four of those days being work days);
- that pie wasn’t so damned delicious;
- that I had a cute geeky boy to rub my shoulders and talk me through my writer’s block;
- I had hypnotic body rolling powers;
- for French doors that I could dramatically throw open and sip wine on my verandah when I’m stressed;
- for that extra “oomph” when I need the drive to get through the difficult times.
Being busy, unbearably busy at that, makes me feel like I’m doing something right. I am anxious about being able to do what I love full time, but my passion and drive for this is so intense, I know it’s only a matter of time. I just have to be tenacious. Tenacious is an awesome word, and I like doing awesome things, so it’s only right.
I hate when I haven’t posted in a while, because the pressure to be awesome and deep looms. Today, yall will just have to bear with me being anxious and unsure. Stay tuned though. It won’t always be like this.